top of page

State Licensing and Registration

In Nevada, a state license is required to practice as a BCBA or BCaBA. It is also required that RBTs be registered with the state board in order to practice within the state. The Nevada Association for Behavior Analysis (NABA) does not license or certify providers. If you are looking for information on licensing and state certification, you can click the button below to be linked to the NV ABA Board.

bottom of page